Technical Support Specialist
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,500+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz.ai® One is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a suspected disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, Viz.ai One delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you'll be the first responder for customers, tackling technical issues via phone, email, and text. Your responsibilities include logging and managing support cases, swiftly responding to monitored alerts, and collaborating with internal teams to coordinate resolutions. Beyond issue resolution, you'll contribute to continuous improvement by identifying recurring problems and seeking customer feedback. With proven experience, strong problem-solving skills, and excellent communication, you'll play a vital role in maintaining a positive customer experience.
Shift preferred: 11:00 AM PT - 7:00 PM PT, on-call weekend rotation
Position location: Pacific Time Zone preferred
- Provide technical support for technical and non-technical users of the Viz app and its infrastructure, supporting on-premises and cloud-based virtual machines and networks
- Collaborate with customer IT teams and internal Viz.ai customer-facing and technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Document, triage, resolve, and escalate support cases promptly according to SLAs
- Share 24/7 on-call rotation for application and infrastructure monitoring and maintenance
- Listen to Viz users and engage internal teams to help delight Viz.ai customers
- Communicate with Viz.ai Product team regarding product update suggestions / feature additions based on customer feedback
You will love this job if:
- You are driven to help Viz reliably connect patients to life-saving care
- You excel at prompt, clear, and friendly communication
- You are never satisfied when a problem just goes away, you always get to the bottom of it
- You enjoy being a calm, clear, and caring voice when someone needs your help
- You thrive in a highly accountable environment, and are not afraid to have fun at work
- 2+ years experience providing enthusiastic and empathetic software as a service (SaaS) technical support and customer service
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email, chat, and documentation) with a track record of continuous improvement
- Hands-on experience with local and cloud networking, Amazon Web Services (AWS), virtualization, and iOS/Android mobile applications
- Linux system administration experience is preferred
- Healthcare interface/integration and medical imaging (DICOM) experience is a plus
- Experience supporting FDA-regulated software as a medical device (SaMD) is a plus
What success looks like:
- You ramp-up quickly and become a Viz technical expert within 60 days
- You routinely turn customers with issues into our biggest fans
- You are known for always being responsive and following through
- Your documentation and troubleshooting are top-notch
- You become an ally your teammates and customers know they can count on
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.
Hourly Range: $31.00 - $41.00
Compensation includes hourly rate and stock options