Senior Customer Success Manager - Mid-Atlantic
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,500+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz.ai® One is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a suspected disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, Viz.ai One delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for serving as a trusted advisor to our clients by understanding the intricacies of their program and creating a plan to leverage the use of the Viz.ai technology to coordinate care. The CSM is responsible for expanding the utilization of the platform, including new modules, within the health system and is the connection point between our customers and the Viz internal team.
- Serve as the primary contact and a trusted partner for our customers with strong relationships across each care team, administration and the C-Suite
- Monitor and optimize the customer’s experience to exceed expectations and deliver meaningful results, including monitoring engagement and utilization data and implementing solutions to ensure our product’s stickiness
- Provide ongoing training to Users and work closely with the clinical team to continuously optimize the workflow and ensure all specialties are using the application
- Build and execute a business plan to help the customer achieve their Measures of Success and appreciate improvement in clinical, financial and operational outcomes
- Drive contract renewals, expansion into new sites and highlight new products of interest for customers, partnering with the sales team to expand the business and increase revenue per account
You will love this job if:
- You thrive on building meaningful customer relationships at all levels of the organization
- You are excellent at cross-functional collaboration and want to be part of a passionate and mission-driven team
- You want a role where you’ll be at the intersection of technology, clinical care, customer relationships and revenue generation
- You are a creative problem-solve, are detail-oriented and get things done
- You are excited by the idea of a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- You are highly motivated, proactive and stop at nothing to drive the business forward
- Minimum 8+ years in a Customer Success, Sales or Marketing role in the healthcare industry OR clinical experience (radiology, neuroscience, cardiology)
- Strong knowledge of US healthcare systems
- Outstanding track record of working with customers
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (40-50%)
What success looks like:
- You have established deep relationships with stakeholders in each relevant department in your hospitals as well as administration and C-Suite
- With your leadership, your customers are achieving their Measures of Success and have seen return on their investment in Viz
- You are religious about: monitoring data and proactive action to mitigate risk, monthly checkpoints with each customer, conducting quarterly business reviews, regular meetings with Sales counterparts, utilizing SFDC and Monday.com
- You are driving new ARR with expansion and upsell/cross-sell and ensuring all renewals are completed on time
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Base Salary Range: $113,000 - $135,000
Total compensation includes base salary, variable and equity.