Director, Programs and Operations
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,300+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz Platform is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a particular disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, the Viz Platform delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
We are growing and are looking for a Director, Programs and Operations to join our mission.
As a Director, Programs and Operations you will be responsible for leading a multidisciplinary team responsible for managing the development programs and operations in the organization. As part of that, you will be responsible for forming and constantly improving our working processes to maximize our speed, efficiency and productivity.. With so many moving pieces involved in the process (engineering, data, documentation, regulatory affairs, and customer-facing teams), we will rely on you to ensure teams across the company work together to deliver high quality products at a high speed. Most importantly, you’ll join a fun and diverse group of people passionate about saving people’s lives.
You’ll love this job if you're excited about:
- Forming, improving and driving cross organizational and internal delivery processes in a complex and highly regulated environment.
- Leading a team.
- Work closely with the R&D, UX Designers, Data Analysts and Product Managers to ensure the right things are being worked on and programs/releases are delivered on time.
- Leading complex cross organizational programs.
- Providing clear visibility on product development programs status.
- Managing product releases.
- Supporting the organization in implementing agile processes.
- Tracking and reporting on budget allocation
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, promoting open communication, knowledge sharing, and a culture of excellence.
- Manage conflict and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensuring strong engagement of the engineering team with the company’s business goals.
- Being a member of the Product Development leadership team.
- 10+ years of program management experience within an engineering environment in a SaaS product
- Leadership experience with the ability to work well across business units, build relationships, and deliver joint objectives and key results.
- Proven success leading a collaborative strategic planning process and ensuring its effective implementation.
- Experience in leading complex cross functional programs, managed across different geographies.
- Experience with implementing processes and tools for agile product development.
- Strong ability to learn new domains quickly.
- Proven ability to lead without authority.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in highly regulated environments, especially medical devices, is a plus.
- Team player and can do mentality.
We are located in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. This position is based in Tel Aviv.
Our office in Tel-Aviv is located at Menachem Begin 150, within walking distance of Arlozorov and Ha'Shalom train stations.