Vice President of Growth
Who we are
Transcarent is the One Place for health and care. We cut through the complexity, making it easy for people to access high-quality, affordable care. With a personalized app tailored for each Member, an on-demand care team, and a connected ecosystem of high-quality, in-person care and virtual point solutions, Transcarent eliminates the guesswork to confidently guide Members to the right level of care. We take accountability for results – offering at-risk pricing models and transparent impact reporting to align incentives towards measurably better experience, better health, and lower costs. At Transcarent, you will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
What you’ll do
- Build a sustainable, scalable, repeatable engine of growth levers that will help give more Members access to Transcarent
- Create and execute a growth strategy across multiple care experiences, channels, and data sources to optimize Member activations and utilization of care experiences
- Establish agile and robust processes to prioritize, implement, launch and measure growth campaigns across a broad set of stakeholders, Member segments, clients, and products
- Work closely with the Client Marketing, Product, Product Marketing, Design, Data, & Privacy teams to align on strategy, scale our growth, and build processes to ensure smooth execution
- Understand, orchestrate, and improve the Member journey and unlock opportunities to scale awareness, personalization, and retention
- Partner internally to build best-in-class marketing data, automation, and technology capabilities
- Lead and develop a team of growth experts and foster a culture of experimentation and implement an ongoing testing framework to improve campaign performance
- Generate reports on performance, unearthing insights and recommendations to cross-functional partners; work closely with Finance to improve attribution, forecast ROI, and communicate results to clients
- Ensure that our marketing strategy and tactics drive measurable acquisition, activation and utilization
What we’re looking for
- 15 years of growth experience, with experience managing direct teams and influencing cross-functionally
- Understanding of B2B2C business models and funnels, ideally within the tech or healthcare industries
- Analytical, technical and data literate – able to use various sources of data and performance metrics to drive decisions, prioritize initiatives, and optimize campaigns
- Experience leveraging a portfolio of marketing channels and tactics (email, SMS, direct mail, paid, personalization, etc.) to run effective campaigns
- Knowledge of the vendors, tools, and systems across the evolving marketing landscape
- Oversee the go-to-market B2B and B2C strategies and execution including GTM plans, creative briefs, ongoing campaign optimization and measurement
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.