Sr. Growth Marketing Specialist
Who we are
Transcarent is the One Place for health and care. We cut through the complexity, making it easy for people to access high-quality, affordable care. With a personalized app tailored for each Member, an on-demand care team, and a connected ecosystem of high-quality, in-person care and virtual point solutions, Transcarent eliminates the guesswork to confidently guide Members to the right level of care. We take accountability for results – offering at-risk pricing models and transparent impact reporting to align incentives towards measurably better experience, better health, and lower costs. At Transcarent, you will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
About this role
In this role, you will...
- Be a key member of Transcarent’s Growth Team
- Use your creativity, focus, and strategic thinking to inspire our Members to get the most out of our offerings
- Solve problems related to healthcare apathy to improve our Members’ health and well-being
- Be resilient, adaptable, and eager to learn new things
- Be a team player, collaborating effectively with multiple stakeholders and departments
- Love working for an innovative start up that is focused on experience, quality, and value-based care
What you’ll do
- Design and implement personalized, data-driven, multi-channel campaigns (including email, push, SMS, and in-app messages) through our Engagement Automation System, Braze, to drive Member growth and engagement
- Build and QA campaign templates in Braze using HTML & CSS
- Develop dynamic content using Liquid, Braze’s templating language
- Assist in the planning, logistics, and execution of Transcarent campaigns and growth initiatives through content creation and implementation
- Work with Marketing Automation Manager to create automated member journeys and persona-based targeted communications
- Build triggered email campaigns and other automated real-time messages; monitor ongoing performance
- Adapt campaigns, content, and audience targeting/segmentation tactics to ensure compliance with the highest standards for Member privacy
- Support list management, audience segmentation, and targeting capabilities
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and execute A/B tests to optimize communications; create strategies for continuous improvement; present results to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with external and internal partners to accurately implement brand, copy, and style guidelines in emails, landing pages, etc.
- Assist with writing copy to build into creative assets and templates
- Help your teammates and other departments in the collective goal of delivering exceptional experiences that lead to Members’ Best Possible Outcomes.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, growth, communications, software development, digital design, or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, or similar roles
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS, with experience designing and building email templates and custom content
- Extensive experience with Marketing Automation platforms such as Braze (preferred), Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua etc.
- Experience analyzing campaign performance, building reports, and developing data-driven strategies
- Familiarity with current marketing best practices across channels; understanding of deliverability and list management regulations/guidelines
- Experience with design & CMS tools (Contentful preferred)
- Basic understanding of API/webhook functionality
- Excellent attention to detail
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.