Senior Product Manager, Growth
Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
About this role
As a Product Manager on the Growth team at Transcarent, you'll play a pivotal role in leading teams to create innovative features that enhance the well-being of our members.
The Growth team is dedicated to acquiring new members and nurturing relationships with existing ones. As a Growth Product Manager, you'll spearhead efforts to guide members on their health journey with Transcarent. Your primary focus will be on expanding our product offerings and coming up with strategies to acquire and retain members, while ensuring they discover and engage with our solutions effectively.
Working closely with cross-functional teams including design, engineering, marketing, and data science, you'll identify growth opportunities, develop product initiatives, and conduct data-driven experiments to achieve key growth metrics. Your overarching goal will be to envision a product roadmap that enables members to easily find care solutions, recognize their value, and actively engage in managing their well-being.
What you’ll do
- Lead a product growth team across engineering, data science, design and research focused on helping members discover and engage with Transcarent solutions
- Establish a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company to drive growth and engagement in our member base
- Define product roadmap and requirements based on insights you have developed doing user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments.
- Own key metrics and outcomes, and get to think holistically about how to achieve them
- Deliver delightful and relevant consumer experiences that help members discover new solutions and get the most out of their Transcarent experience
- Work cross-functionally to ship high-impact features
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager launching consumer or B2B products that drove business growth
- Experience working on growth problems (acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with iterative hypothesis-driven product development and experimentation
- Ownership mindset and works on whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users
- (Bonus) Experience with personalization and relevance products
As a remote position, the salary range for this role is $130,000-$160,000
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.