VP, Commercial and Client Marketing
Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
About this role
The VP of Commercial and Client Marketing at Transcarent is a key leader in the Marketing department. Working in close partnership with the Employer Sales, Consultant Relations, and Provider Relations teams, you will lead commercial and client marketing initiatives that support the growth of our business and support the campaign development and operations for reaching our prospects, existing clients, and Members. You will define our approach to commercial and client marketing, working closely with the Commercial team and leading the Client Marketing team to prioritize initiatives and expand the market’s understanding and consideration of Transcarent.
What you will do
- Create systems and processes to scale Client Marketing initiatives and operations.
- Inspire Members to participate in our offerings by leading a team of creative and strategic Client Marketing Managers who work to bring humanity to healthcare.
- Collaborate with the Commercial teams to define the commercial marketing strategy and prioritize initiatives, including sales enablement materials, email campaigns, and events.
- Proactively partner with the Provider Relations teams to understand partnership opportunities and develop supporting narratives and marketing plans.
- Partner with Brand and Product Marketing to develop thought leadership materials, case studies, and testimonials for multiple audiences and stakeholders.
- Provide marketing and demo support at conferences and client meetings.
- Continuously evolve and refine the commercial message based on market feedback, trends, product advancements, and partner insights.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Solutions to incorporate client feedback into the development of new and existing products.
- Engage with clients directly to sell member engagement strategies.
- Transform clients into advocates by supporting the health and care of their employee populations.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or field related to job duties or equivalent professional experience.
- 10+ years' experience in commercial marketing, sales, or sales enablement, or in fields related to marketing, communications, account management, engagement optimization, product/feature adoption and expansion.
- Experience leading and building out Commercial and Client Marketing teams.
- A Player-Coach mentality, being able to effectively drive strategy and dive into tactical projects to support the team’s overall success.
- A deep understanding of the sales environment, including content, campaign tactics, and tools.
- A background in healthcare Marketing, Growth Strategy, Communications, Sales, is required; experience partnering with Employers is a plus.
- Strong communicator, able to simplify complex concepts into compelling narratives.
- Proven ability to prioritize and navigate a dynamic environment.
- Prior experience working for a digital healthcare company a plus.
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.
Something looks off?