Director of Product, Care Experiences
Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
About this role
Our mission is to enable access to high quality health and care we all deserve, and deliver it with an exceptional experience. No waiting in lines, surprise bills, confusing treatment plans, coordinating with multiple providers or managing health records. Transcarent offers instant access to care in 60 seconds, one App to access all your health and care needs and a dedicated Health Guide to help take the complexity of healthcare.
You will own and our Clinical Verticals - including Virtual Care, Surgery and Musculoskeletal Care, Oncology and Behavioral Health. Learn about our care experiences here
What you’ll do
This is a key leadership role at Transcarent to help us realize our mission of creating a new, different and better health and care experience for our Members. In this role you will be responsible for -
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap for all Transcarent Clinical Care Experiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally - with Sales, Solutions, Clinical, Live Services, Member Growth and other teams to create exceptional end to end Care Experiences and outcomes for our Members
- Own the engagement, experiential, financial and clinical performance of our Care Experiences
- Coach, lead and develop an industry leading product team with a culture of curiosity, humility and high performance
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to create the best processes, high velocity and impact products
- Be hands on at creating product requirements, use cases and user stories based on gathered insights
- Create, socialize, own and execute Product Roadmaps and deliver at high velocity
- Foster a collaborative and fun working environment and culture
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated experience and success building and scaling large consumer grade product experiences
- Past experience leading and scaling product teams in the healthtech space and a deep understanding of the healthcare tech stack
- 8+ years of Product Management experience,
- Nuanced ability to balance the long term investments with short term wins
- Extreme ownership, bias to action, and know-how to succeed in ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to lead without established authority
As a remote position, the salary range for this role is $165,000-$205,000
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.