Enterprise Account Executive- APAC
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
What is an Enterprise Account Executive at Talkdesk…
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Talkdesk, you will be responsible for acquiring Net New Logo accounts with 500+ Employees.
We are looking for driven, motivated and ambitious Account Executives, who are not afraid to hunt out their prospects and drive forward our business offerings. Bring your passion for customer experience and join Talkdesk on our rocketship to success!
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Talkdesk, you will…
- Utilize your existing strong network in F1000 accounts to accelerate engagement of new logo opportunities and expand existing accounts
- Generate a strong pipeline to ensure consistent quota achievement.
- Create excellent internal relationships; you cannot close those big deals on your own!
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Talkdesk’s solution.
- Streamline the contracts phase; Strong proposal, terms and negotiation experience is important
- Align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for your region’s targeted prospects. Including delivering accurate forecasting and planning to Leadership.
- Utilise existing partner, channel, and alliance relationships to to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota..
- Be a Talkdesk Evangelist
- Work in collaboration with internal resources to own and grow your new business pipeline.
What we are looking for…
- Individuals who still enjoy the challenge of Net New Logo’s
- Proven success selling CX Software into Strategic Accounts (FTSE 2000 / G2K / Forbes 2000)
- Experience closing 6-7 figure multi-year software deals
- Experienced selling to CXO’s, senior management and director-level individuals
- Champion builders and trusted advisors
- Ability to command the attention in a room by delivering compelling presentations
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)