Demo Engineer - Brazil
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
The Demo Engineering team is part of the larger Global Solutions team. Our focus is on maintaining systems and providing technical support to enable the Solutions Engineers to showcase the Talkdesk products with emphasis on specific customer needs. We are looking for a responsive, forward thinking individual who is keen to build their experience and help support the world of Solution Engineering at Talkdesk. You would be the part of the backbone of the Solution Engineering team, ensuring they have the tools and materials at hand to conduct their roles and secure those sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the other Demo Engineers to configure and maintain multiple parts of the Talkdesk platform.
- Support the ability for Solution Engineers to present customized demonstrations in ways that are repeatable, reliable, up-to-date and delightful for our prospective customers.
- Configure and maintain multiple partner systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Teams, ServiceNow, and Zendesk to name a few) for the purpose of supporting demonstrations of Talkdesk’s integration solutions.
- Find new ways to improve methods, strategies, training materials and solutions for the Solution Engineering team.
- Escalate and coordinate with Talkdesk Support as well as product and engineering teams to diagnose and resolve any issues.
- Configure various AI solutions (Virtual Agent, Agent Assist, etc) to support specific demo scenarios.
- Ensure our demos are evolving alongside our product by liaising with the wider Solution Engineering team.
- Help curate demo related content such as demo environment information, talk tracks, sample demo videos, customer facing videos, SME information, and other similar resources.
- Become an expert in SaaS software and Contact Centers
- B.S. in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering/Science programs preferred
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Interested in growing, with development opportunities within the Solution Engineering team or possibly the Product Engineering team depending on qualifications
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)