Senior Manager of Industry Marketing for Financial Services & Insurance
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
As the Senior Manager of Industry Marketing for Financial Services and Insurance, you will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and initiatives to drive growth in this sector. You will partner with key stakeholders across the organization, including product management, sales, and customer success, to ensure alignment of messaging and positioning with industry trends and customer needs. You will be responsible for creating thought leadership content, organizing industry events, and developing marketing campaigns that drive demand and enable sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that drive demand and revenue growth in the Financial Services and Insurance sector
- Partner with product management, sales, and customer success teams to ensure alignment of messaging and positioning with customer needs and industry trends
- Create thought leadership content, including whitepapers, blogs, videos, and webinars, that highlights the company's expertise in the Financial Services and Insurance industry
- Work with industry partners on shared go to market strategy
- Deliver product launches, including messaging, collateral, internal enablement and external evangelism
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness and demand for the company's products and services
- Organize and participate in industry events, including conferences, webinars, and roundtables, to build the company's brand and generate leads
- Analyze market trends and customer insights to identify new opportunities for growth in the Financial Services and Insurance sector
- Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, digital, and demand generation, to ensure high-quality and effective marketing deliverables
- Measure and report on the impact of marketing programs and initiatives on revenue and growth in the Financial Services and Insurance sector
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of marketing experience in the Financial Services and Insurance industry, with a focus on B2B marketing and demand generation
- Strong understanding of the Financial Services and Insurance industry, including market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and initiatives that drive demand and revenue growth
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and senior executives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform marketing strategies and decisions
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, and analytics tools, including Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Ability to travel as needed to attend industry events and meet with customers and partners.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)