Commercial Account Executive - Nordics
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
What is a Commercial Account Executive at Talkdesk…
The Commercial Sales team's primary focus is to increase sales within mid-market. As a Commercial Account Executive, you will approach companies with 350 employees or below, that are within your region.
We are looking for someone who will acquire new prospects and grow our business offerings through solution-based selling. Bring your passion for customer experience and join Talkdesk on our rocketship to success!
As a Commercial Account Executive at Talkdesk, you will…
- You will report to a Sales Director within your region
- Target net new accounts up to 350 employees.
- Produce a pipeline to ensure coverage. Resulting in quota achievement.
- Create excellent internal relationships
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles. Including pipeline generation and often presenting to C-level executives the value of Talkdesk's solution.
- Refine the contracts phase; proposal, terms and negotiation experience is important
- Align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop your region's targeted prospects. Including delivering accurate forecasting and planning to Leadership.
- Build partner, channel, and alliance relationships to to sell more and overachieve your quota..
- Be a Talkdesk Promoter
- Work in collaboration with other teams to grow your new business pipeline.
- Work with a base of active customers to upsell new products.
What we are looking for…
- Individuals who enjoy the challenge of Net New Logo's
- Recent success selling software into SMB and Commercial accounts
- Excellent pipeline generation skills learnt from a previous BDR / SDR position
- Experienced closing 5 figure multi-year contracts
- Experienced selling to C-suite, senior management and director-level individuals
- Champion builders and trusted advisors
- Command the attention in a room by delivering compelling presentations!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we'd love to hear from you! Click on 'apply' to this job to send us your CV and cover letter and [Recruiter] from our talent team will be in touch with you.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)