Customer Care Representative
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
- Full-time employment, competitive pay, health insurance, and other benefits;
- All the equipment you need to work from home;
- Being directly part of a start-up unicorn company;
- Working in a team that values quality over quantity and has achievable goals and metrics;
- Having a real chance of internal training and growth;
- Working in a healthy, balanced, fun, and challenging environment;
- Working remotely from anywhere in the USA.
- Answer technical support tickets via email, chat, Screen shares (Live troubleshooting), and phone.
- Communicating with customers in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Managing multiple tickets and tasks at one time.
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to solve more complex issues.
- Identify, document, and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features.
- Act as a liaison between engineering, customer success, and sales on technical issues affecting our customers.
- Documenting customer interactions and maintaining customer records in Talkdesk’s CRM system.
- Contributing to Talkdesk’s knowledge base articles and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by Customer Care Leadership
- Willing to work flexible hours and weekends.
- 40+ hours / 5 working days per week, from Monday through Sunday, and rotating holidays.
- Training Monday - Friday for 4 weeks, hours TBD
- Initial shift hours PDT - 8 to 4:30 pm.
- Fluent in English: Reading, Writing, Speaking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a CCaaS business.
- Must have a dedicated quiet workspace with high-speed internet.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills.
- Professional, courteous, and committed to providing amazing customer support.
- Open-minded, positive, and keen to learn.
- Great attitude, a team player.
- Keen to mentor and help train junior team members.
- Training will be provided but Training hours may differ from shift hours.
- Experience using a ticketing system.
- Fluent level in other languages (preferably Spanish);
- Degree in a technical subject;
- Knowledge of IP Telephony;
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues;
- Experience with Call Center technology such as IVRs
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)