Enterprise Select Account Executive - West (Chicago)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
What is an Enterprise Select Account Executive at Talkdesk . . .
The Enterprise Select Sales team focuses on driving sales within F1000 accounts. As an Enterprise Select Account Executive, you will be responsible for establishing the TalkDesk footprint in the Western US, with a specific focus on the Midwest.
We are looking for driven, motivated and ambitious sales professionals who will bring their passion for solution-based selling and proactively acquire new prospects and drive forward our business offerings.
What you will need to do . . .
- Quota Attainment:
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets by effectively managing and executing the Talkdesk sales process focusing on F1000 companies.
- Utilize past success in achieving quotas at growing SaaS companies to drive consistent results at Talkdesk.
- Sell to CXO’s, senior management and director-level individuals and close 6-7 figure multi-year software deals.
- Pipeline Development:
- Align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for their targeted prospects. Including delivering accurate forecasting and planning to Leadership.
- Relentlessly build a 5x pipeline, potentially leveraging leads from various sources.
- Use creative and well-defined prospecting methods to ensure a robust pipeline and consistent quota achievement.
- Customer Engagement:
- Paint a vivid picture of the customer journey, showcasing how Talkdesk solutions generate wins within the client base.
- Establish Executive Relevance by tailoring conversations to solve specific business problems and deliver meaningful customer outcomes.
- Sales Strategy and Collaboration:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy and plan for both short and long-term success.
- Use a proven sales methodology and approach prospective customers focusing on Selling Business Value, Solving Business Problems and Delivering Customer outcomes.
- Build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure necessary support for account management and deal closures.
- Operational Excellence:
- Manage the complete sales cycle, from pipeline generation to presenting Talkdesk solutions to C-level executives.
- Stay organized by meticulously following the Talkdesk sales methodology and accurately tracking deals in Salesforce.
- Develop targeted, short and long-term strategic account plans, focusing on sustained growth and positive customer engagement.
- Talkdesk Evangelism:
- Function as a Talkdesk evangelist, effectively communicating the value proposition and addressing customer objections.
- Develop a deep understanding of Talkdesk solutions and articulate their value concisely.
- Influence customer decisions, create momentum in deal closures, and provide valuable market feedback to headquarters.
What we are looking for . . .
- Proven Success:
- Self-driven Hunter who uses creative methods for prospecting and offers customers unique perspectives.
- History of consistently achieving and exceeding quota, as well as receiving additional recognition and awards for strong sales performance.
- Recent success selling SaaS-based solutions to new logo F1000 accounts within the assigned region.
- Sales Skills:
- High-level sales skills, ability to tell compelling stories, and convey value succinctly in customer interactions.
- Resilient individuals who effectively communicate the value of their product to solve the problems of the business.
- Passionate individuals with a strong work ethic and a focus on consistently learning to aid their career progression and the organization's success.
- Pipeline Management:
- New business builders--those who enjoy the challenge of acquiring F1000 net-new logos.
- Success building and managing a substantial sales pipeline, ensuring extensive coverage and consistent quota achievement.
- Operationalize a diverse book of business vs focusing exclusively on prior/existing relationships.
- Strong team selling skills, ability to build meaningful relationships and define win themes to engage resources at the right time in the sales process.
- History of increasing channel partner engagement to amplify opportunity and sales effectiveness.
- Flexibility & Adaptability:
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Able to travel as much as 50% of the time to meet with prospects and customers, often on short notice.
- Adjust to changing market trends, industry news, and sales techniques to remain current and effective.
- Technical Aptitude:
- Demonstrated technical acumen/aptitude to establish credibility with customers and effectively communicate value of solutions.
- Familiarity with UC & CCaaS preferred.
- Leverage your proposal, terms and negotiation knowledge and experience to streamline the contracts phase.
- Foster two-way communication, ask key questions to find customer value drivers, and spot their business's economic drivers.
- Address and overcome customer objections and be comfortable discussing money/cost.
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to headquarters, and take an active role in prioritizing customer needs and solving problems productively.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)