Senior Billing Analyst
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
- Primary focus is ownership of customers who require manual billing processes.
- Read and interpret complex contracts to ensure billing accuracy.
- Ensure transactions comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure orders are actioned timely and related billing workbooks are completed.
- Effectively manage time between billing order queue and responding to customer inquiries via Zendesk ticketing portal relating to invoices, payments, and contractual obligations.
- Perform month and quarter end close activities and reconciliations.
- Work collaboratively with Accounting, Deal Desk, Customer Success, Sales, Sales Operation and Legal.
- Perform ad hoc projects as required.
- BA in accounting, finance or related field.
- 3-5 years of billing experience or related field.
- Proactive mindset, team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, formulas).
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)