Director, Product Marketing AI, Analytics & Benchmarks
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Makes the very best use of your own efforts and those of your team. Creates space and clarity, so that you can focus your energy and attention on the things that really matter.
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. Accepts responsibility for successes and failures of own work, the team’s work, and the company.
- Speed: Executes with agility and urgency. Acts promptly, decisively, and without delay. Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Director, Product Marketing AI, Analytics & Benchmarks
Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world. A leader in both the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service and the 2020 Forrester Wave™: Contact-Center-As-A-Service (CCaaS) Providers, Talkdesk is rapidly disrupting the $90B+ contact center software market. We have 1,800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging innovative technology from Talkdesk.
We are looking for an experienced product storyteller and strategist who can understand market dynamics, personal, and business objectives of prospects and customers and communicate about our product in a compelling, succinct, and authentic manner. You will join a stellar, agile marketing team that brings new products & services to market, drives competitive intelligence and positioning, analyzes opportunities, and influences go-to-market tactics. You possess a record of success in dynamic environments and grace in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to get stuff done. You savor measuring the impact of your work.
- Execute our contact center, go-to-market efforts and evangelize our platform AI, Analytics and Benchmarks.
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for our solutions, with a focus on driving enterprise purchases of contact center AI solutions.
- Define the GTM strategy, collaborating across the marketing organization and the Talkdesk community at large.
- Be the expert and work with the sales team to develop plays and GTM programs that help drive pipeline and close business.
- Be the expert and present in relevant online events and executive events.
- Work with our internal demand gen teams to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand.
- Work closely with the Analyst, Press Relations, content and social teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- Equivalent of 10+ years of product marketing or similar experience in the contact center or unified communications or business communications space.
- You’ve participated in multi-million-dollar contact center/business communications projects, have an established voice in the community and a well connected network of IT executives or CX//Service leaders
- You have a demonstrated ability to bring a solution offering to market with compelling positioning and messaging.
- You have an established voice (via blogs, books, presentations, or other thought leadership) in the contact center/business communications community.
- You have the ability to empathize with a large company's existing legacy - people, process, or technology - and help map a way forward.
- Can speak authoritatively to small C-level audiences or large industry events on how Talkdesk can transform contact center/business communications, and how that would operationally happen from a technical perspective
- Can develop and engage the community of C-level executives with customer advisory boards.
- Can establish Talkdesk’s presence in external advisory boards for contact center/business communications/customer engagement forums (e.g. CCW, CCA).
- Can identify use cases that connect contact center and business communications experience throughout an enterprise to align projects and priorities.
- Can drive consensus across executives to align the goals of large scale, transformational sales opportunities.
- Can help Talkdesk product teams and partners understand how enterprise executives make decisions, and assimilate product-level feedback.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)