Senior Manager, Sales Operations
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Reporting to the VP Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the Talkdesk sales teams across all aspects of the Forecasting, Planning, Territory analysis, account segmentation and Pipeline. You will support the deal review processes, quarterly review cycles, and tracking key metrics for sales and sales leadership.
- Partner with the sales leadership in running effective forecasting processes
- Maintain the updates required in forecasting, including items of new teams, quotas, accounts, territories
- Support the plan processes and change of accounts, territories and segmentation, providing leadership guidance
- Strong understanding of sales and revenue processes, strategies, and best practices.
- Knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, such as Salesforce.
- Experience in overseeing and managing projects related to sales and revenue operations initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines to achieve objectives.
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in roles related to sales operations, revenue operations, or a closely related area.
- Previous experience in a leadership or managerial role, preferably within the field of operations.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)