Senior Manager, Channel Operations
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Makes the very best use of your own efforts and those of your team. Creates space and clarity, so that you can focus your energy and attention on the things that really matter.
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. Accepts responsibility for successes and failures of own work, the team’s work, and the company.
- Speed: Executes with agility and urgency. Acts promptly, decisively, and without delay. Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Reporting to the VP Sales Operations, you will partner with our Channel teams in running an effective and efficient Channel sales motion & organization.
- Own all aspects of Channel Operations, including oversight/management of Partner assignments, quota, compensation, forecasting, planning, partner programs, QBRs/QRRs, and being the right hand operational leader for our Channel leadership.
- Own the structure and management of our Partner Programs, working with our partner teams, finance, and the broader operations team in effective structure, forecast, and processing
- Own the operational processes (and where appropriate, administration) for onboarding of Partners, management thru their lifecycle, and off boarding
- Become the SME on the requirements of partner processing for all differing types of Partners, and work with internal stakeholders on all aspects of this, in management, improvement, automation & problem resolution, including across Resell, Distribution, Cloud Providers etc
- Own the QRR review processes & templates, calendars and review cycles, to ensure consistency in how our teams manage the requisite activities in a structured way with our partners
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in Partner/Channel Operations, ideally in SaaS
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and internal teams.
- Deep understanding of renewal cycles, and differing renewal management tactics around differing account types
- Financial acumen and experience in all aspect of Partner/Channel businesses in SaaS.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change, foster innovation, and lead organizational change.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools used across Partner/Channel management.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)