Solution Engineer - DACH
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on helping organizations around the world create better customer experiences. Our AI-powered cloud contact center solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes. We are recognized as a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) leader by influential research organizations including Gartner. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint.
What is a Strategic Solutions Engineer at Talkdesk…
The Strategic Solutions Engineer (SE) is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Talkdesk sales cycle. SE's must be both sales focused and have deep technical knowledge. The SE will work together with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers. They also bridge the gap between our AE and the Customer, ensuring our solution delivers value.
As a Strategic Solutions Engineer at Talkdesk, you will…
- Report to the Director of Solutions Engineering within your region
- Support Strategic Account Executives with the discovery of customer pains and potential needs.
- Deliver presentations to customers, on-site & virtual, showing Talkdesk's capabilities, aligned to the customer's pains and needs
- Scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Respond to functional and technical RFI/RFP requirements and mapping said requirements to the software solution
- Convey customer requirements to Product Managers
- Become a Talkdesk promoter
What we are looking for…
- Prior experience as a Solutions Engineer in Software, VOIP/Telecommunications, contact centers, premise or cloud selling to into accounts with 5,000+ employees
- Command the attention in a room by delivering compelling presentations and demonstrations
- Knowledge in web / scripting technologies,
- Meet the customers business requirement with a technical solution
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software, ITSM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence is a plus but not required.
'If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we'd love to hear from you! Click on 'apply' to this job to send us your CV and cover letter and Amy Jorge from our talent team will be in touch with you.'