Technical Support Representative
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on helping organizations around the world create better customer experiences. Our AI-powered cloud contact center solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes. We are recognized as a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) leader by influential research organizations including Gartner. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint.
- Answer technical support requests via email, chat, and phone;
- Help guide customers through the setup process;
- Collaborate with our engineering team to solve more complex issues;
- Identify, document, and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features;
- Update knowledge base and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use;
- Act as a liaison between engineering, customer success, and sales on technical issues affecting our customers.
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a product business;
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills;
- Professional, courteous, and committed to providing amazing customer support;
- Open-minded, positive, and keen to learn;
- Great attitude, team player;
- Willing to work flexible hours;
- Keen to mentor and help train junior team members.
Nice to Have:
- Fluent level in other languages (preferably German, French, Dutch or Spanish);
- Degree in a technical subject;
- Knowledge of IP Telephony;
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues;
- Experience with call center technology such as IVRs ;
- Experience with Salesforce as an admin or developer.