Director, People Technology & Analytics
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on helping organizations around the world create better customer experiences. Our AI-powered cloud contact center solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes. We are recognized as a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) leader by influential research organizations including Gartner. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint.
The Head of People Operations & Analytics at Talkdesk is responsible for oversight and execution of all of our HR systems, tools, data & analytics insights as well as compensation and benefit programs. If you're excited about building the foundation for a quickly growing organization, we'd love to hear from you!
- Optimization of our Employee Experience (EX) by delivering an easy-to-use platform of tools as well as world-class programs and processes that enhance our employee’s productivity, engagement, retention and efficiency as well as our employment brand, customer success and revenue
- Define and execute on an EX strategy and governance framework that includes safe workplace protocols, employee learning, pay, leave, wellbeing, data/analytics, and benefits
- Optimize reporting and workforce analytics, employee communications and marketing, operational services (knowledgebase, ticketing, etc) as well as compensation and benefits
- Act as a critical member of the HR leadership team in the development and execution of short-term and long-range plans, broad corporate goals, strategic planning and growth objectives
- Responsible for having a thorough understanding of building and maintaining HR data and analytics dashboards that can provide insights for our executive & HR leadership team to act upon
- Review and analyze the compensation and benefits market to determine employee needs, trends, regulations and practices, and develop competitive compensation and benefits programs and services to align with company goals
- 8+ years of People experience, with 5 years in a leadership role
- 5 years of experience administering compensation or benefits programs
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set strategic priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite products
- Knowledge of key global, federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to both compensation and employee benefits
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation and surrounding regulations
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- Professional human resource and/or benefits certification preferred
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization strongly preferred
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred