At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on helping organizations around the world create better customer experiences. Our AI-powered cloud contact center solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes. We are recognized as a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) leader by influential research organizations including Gartner. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint.
Talkdesk is seeking a highly qualified Accountant as a key member of the Finance and Accounting team. Reporting to the International Accounting Manager, the Accountant will be responsible for posting all GL entries, AP revision, balance sheet reconciliations and other monthly closing procedures for the Talkdesk Subsidiaries assigned.
- Work on all day to day accounting activities and monthly closing procedures,
- Liaise with the local tax consultants and provide all the required information for the tax filings and tax provision computation,
- Post and/or review all group intercompany entries, prepare all Intercompany balance reconciliations and assist the preparation of Transfer Pricing Computation,
- Supervision of Travel and Expense Reimbursement processes will be another responsibility of this role.
- Bachelor Degree required in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
- 3-4 years proven experience in Accounting and/or Big4 Audit required,
- Working knowledge of SNC accounting principles and internal controls,
- USGAAP knowledge is a plus,
- Prior experience with a SaaS company and start up experience preferred,
- Proficient Excel skills are required,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese,
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills,
- Self-starter and team player,
- Works well under pressure and managing multiple priorities and deadlines,
- Attention to detail,
- Experience with Netsuite and Expensify software preferred.