Mid-Market Customer Success Manager - LATAM
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on helping organizations around the world create better customer experiences. Our AI-powered cloud contact center solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes. We are recognized as a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) leader by influential research organizations including Gartner. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint.
Talkdesk is looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our commercial level accounts. In this role you will be managing the relationship with the customer post implementation through their entire relationship with Talkdesk. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to partnering with the sales team on upsells, cross sells, and renewals. Managing the relationship with the customer and being an advocate for them internally when necessary. Hosting EBR’s and using your knowledge, industry expertise and the data available to you to be a trusted advisor.
- Working with Talkdesk's customers to understand their needs and help them succeed
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships
- Help customers to achieve strategic business goals and objectives with their Talkdesk product
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- 2 years experience in a customer facing role either in corporate environment or retail
- Ideally some experience in a SaaS or technology business with an ability to understand progressive technology
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen
- Some experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Professional working proficiency in the English language and native