PEO Human Resources Advisor
- Provide accurate, timely advice to help Rippling PEO customers implement best business practices and reduce employer risk for issues including: Leave of absence management, performance management, terminations, anti-harassment, and other HR challenges that present legal or regulatory risk to their businesses.
- Field customer inquiries as a trusted, highly knowledgeable HR expert; develop programs and processes with our sales, implementation, support and account management teams to meet our commitments to our customers.
- Assist customers in managing employee claims related to unemployment benefits, state leave benefits, disability benefits, workers’ compensation, and employee grievances.
- Establish processes to both professionalize our consulting offering and optimize our efficiency around these offerings.
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to develop a best-in-class HR Services offering that leans heavily on technology to ease the administrative burden of HR compliance
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented; great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small.
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer/client-facing HR consulting services
- Deep understanding of HR compliance rules and regulations across federal, state, and local jurisdictions
- Experience managing employee claims related to unemployment benefits, state leave benefits, disability benefits, workers’ compensation, and employee grievances
- Excellent client-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills: high attention to detail with excellent work product, time management, and project execution
- Passion for technology, and a desire to work in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth company
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification, a plus
- Experience providing HR services to PEO customers, a plus
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.