Onboarding Manager, Finance Cloud
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
As an Onboarding Manager at Rippling, you will set the bar for operational excellence within our Sales organization by developing and executing strategies to both set up and expand customers effectively. We believe strongly in our value proposition of aligning incentives with our customers and you will bring it to life by cultivating strong relationships with C-Level executives and key decision makers. You will have the opportunity to help build Rippling's onboarding organization and define the post sales strategy that fuels our growth!
What you will do
- Help set up and customize new customer accounts
- Build and nurture strong relationships across new and existing high-value customers to better achieve their needs and manage all reporting of health within accounts
- Develop deep, multi-threaded relationships with the decision makers of your customers
- Execute successful launches of the Rippling Spend Management platform
- Drive spend across your book of business by owning retention, expansions, and overall growth across different types of accounts
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to provide informed recommendations into Rippling’s product roadmap that enhance the customer experience
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Support, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
What you will need
- 2+ years in project management, onboarding or implementations where you have had to advise clients and build strategic relationships
- 2+ years managing multiple complex customers while implementing or administering expense programs and/or corporate card programs
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Highly intelligent, passionate, driven, high EQ, coachable individuals who are excited to delight clients, drive revenue, build a generational company, and accelerate their careers.
- Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* US-based employees will be 65/35 commission split for base/variable pay for the range listed below.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed