Senior Support Specialist, Finance Products
- Responsible for supporting our Rippling customers and resolving issues related to our Travel Products.
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Leverage phone, chat, email functionality, and video conferencing to help our customers optimize Rippling’s Travel Product
- De-escalate and resolve issues by leveraging platform and industry expertise.
- Responsible for documenting product functionality and country-specific nuances and training Global Support Team members.
- Become a product expert - you'll be a go-to resource for both customers and coworkers.
- Identify areas of improvement and work directly with Product and Engineering teams to share areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features.
- Work well under time constraints and meet schedules; at times with unexpected deadlines, to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Required: Proficient in English; written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- Experience working within the travel industry/products
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving with attention to detail
- Organizational skills and experience improving processes
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Bonus Points
- 3+ years of experience in TMC/BT Consultant Role covering all supplier products i.e air, rail and hotel
- 2+ years of GDS experience (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo) to intermediate level
- IATA accreditation (WWAFT/WAII/BA2)
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.