Customer Support, Senior Team Lead (Finance Products)
- Responsible for supporting our Rippling customers and resolving issues related to our Travel Products.
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Leverage phone, chat, email functionality, and video conferencing to help our customers optimize Rippling’s Travel Product
- De-escalate and resolve issues by leveraging platform and industry expertise.Responsible for documenting product functionality and country-specific nuances and training Global Support Team members.
- Become a product expert - you'll be a go-to resource for both customers and coworkers.
- Identify areas of improvement and work directly with Product and Engineering teams to share areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features.
- Work well under time constraints and meet schedules; at times with unexpected deadlines, to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Required: Proficient in English; written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving with attention to detail
- Organizational skills and experience improving processes
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Bonus Points
- 3+ years of experience in TMC/BT Consultant Role covering all supplier products i.e air, rail and hotel
- 2+ years of GDS experience (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo) to intermediate level
- IATA accreditation (WWAFT/WAII/BA2)
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.