Associate HR Business Partner- Engineering
People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
We're seeking an Associate HR Business Partner to support our expanding Engineering Team. With our headcount tripling last year and set to double again this year, you'll have a significant impact in this high-growth environment, and on our growing HR team. You will join an HR function that is in build mode and racing to get ahead of the needs of the business on the people front. It’s an exciting time to join!
What you will do
- Collaborate with Senior HR Business Partners to execute HR programs like performance management, employee engagement, manager development and organizational design.
- Identify training needs for the business units and individual manager coaching needs. Be the go-to HR resource for employees within the Engineering business unit globally, addressing their queries and guiding them through HR processes.
- Enhance and optimize our team efficacy, by streamlining and automating processes and workflows for greater efficiency.
- Maintain and update internal HR documentation on Confluence to enable self service.
What you will need
- 3-5 years experience in a HR Generalist/Human Resources Business Partnering role (e.g., performance management, training, compensation, attrition, leadership development).
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Applied knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity with HR tech tools (HRIS, Performance, Surveys, etc.).
- Strong analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, communicate effectively with stakeholders, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Evidence of ability to thrive in an agile, solution-oriented setting.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.