Sr. Human Resources Advisor - Turkey (Part-Time)
People & HR
Turkey · Remote
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About the Role
Rippling is rapidly expanding its global operations and adding numerous exciting new HR initiatives to its portfolio of world class products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of a new Rippling team. As a Senior HR Advisor, you will support Rippling in helping manage the entire employee lifecycle for international hires: from initial onboarding to off-boarding, and everything in between.
This role will be responsible for managing all employee relations issues for our clients, including but not limited to performance management, grievances/claims, investigating complaints, managing approvals for leaves of absence, as well as answering our clients' HR questions. This role will also collaborate with the Global Payroll team to help address client and employee’s payroll queries in Turkey.
Please note this is a Part-Time Contractor position to start (20 hours a week) with ability to move to Full-Time.
What you will do
- Execute leave of absence management, performance management, terminations, anti-harassment, and other HR challenges that present legal or regulatory risk to our client’s businesses
- Manage employee claims related to unemployment benefits, leave benefits, disability benefits, workers’ compensation, and employee grievances
- Work closely with the Global Payroll team to answer client and employee questions about Turkey payroll and review payroll when needed
- Support client and external employee queries and collaborate across internal teams, such as: sales, implementation, support and client services teams to meet our commitments to our clients
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to develop a best in class HR Services offering, to leverage technology and ease the administrative burden of HR compliance
What you will need
- 6+ years of experience providing HR advice / consulting services to clients, or in an internal HR business function for a fast-paced organization in Turkey
- Payroll processing administration experience or working knowledge is a requirement
- Deep understanding of human resources and payroll compliance rules and regulations across all Turkish jurisdictions
- Experience managing employee claims related to unemployment benefits, leave benefits, disability benefits, workers’ compensation, and employee grievances
- Excellent client-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills: high attention to detail with excellent work product, time management, and project execution
- Languages: English (Professional Working Proficiency) and Turkish (Fluent) is a requirement
- Benefits and pension administration, nice to have