Brand Designer, Sales Enablement
Design, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
After the redesign in 2019, the Rippling Brand has become a huge asset and differentiator for the company. And our team has earned the respect of stakeholders at every level. As such, we are responsible for stewarding the Rippling brand with craft and care in every touchpoint. We are looking for a Brand Designer with a focus on Sales Enablement who brings an impeccable level of focus on design and details, whether it be a sales presentation, white paper, customer story, or direct mail brochure.
What you will do
- Work alongside the Director of Design to develop presentations about our company, our products, our financials, our culture, and more.
- Design print and digital collateral spanning one pagers, long-form reports, internal handbooks, white papers, and more.
- Collaborate hands-on with sales and marketing stakeholders to steward their content through the design process, think critically about how design and copy come together, and assert a point of view as a storyteller (not just a designer).
- Partner with Sales and Sales Enablement to assess what's working, why it's working and optimize future presentations and our approach to content design.
- Build deep product expertise, working cross-functionally to create compelling narratives about Rippling’s offerings, turning complex concepts into easily understood solutions.
- Develop a strong perspective on infographics and other data visualizations that can extend across brand touchpoints.
- Bring an exceptional eye for layout, hierarchy, typography, and an obsession for detail-oriented design.
- Iterate and uplevel our existing library of InDesign and Google Slides templates as necessary.
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to self-guide and project manage with minimal direction.
- Good communication skills and ability to embrace feedback and pivot accordingly.
- Experience developing video content (e.g. product walkthroughs) a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Slides, Keynote, Adobe CS, Figma, Asana, Additional Google Workspace Apps, Slack.
- Experience preparing design files to production specifications
We’re big on tight creative processes, candid communication, and buttoned-up operations. Without it, great creative work is possible but unnecessarily painful. With it, our team is able to do their best work without silly distractions. Read more here:
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.