Recruiting Operations Programs Lead
About The Role
What You'll Do
- Recruitment Process Optimization: Develop, maintain, and continuously improve our recruitment processes to ensure the highest level results, efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Data Management and Reporting: Establish and maintain an organized system for tracking and reporting on recruitment metrics, KPIs, and other relevant data. Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to HR leadership and key stakeholders.
- Reduce Errors: Identify and plug error prone processes within Recruiting, and Scheduling
- Manage & Inspire: Lead the coordination team, and invest in their career development
- Elevate our team: Increase the quality of the candidate experience, stakeholder experience, and recruiting experience
- Build credibility in the data: Improve data integrity (ATS, CRM, reporting)
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate closely with hiring managers, HR partners, and cross-functional teams to understand their needs, provide guidance, and drive recruitment initiatives forward.
- Be thrown in the spotlight: Able to organize and lead effective meetings, trainings, all while communicating priorities and goals effectively
- 4-7 years of work experience with a minimum 2 years in recruiting operations or business operations, consulting, or a program management role
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to gather, interpret, and present data and insights skillfully
- Proficiency in ATS software and data analytics tools
- Proven experience as a Recruiting Operations professional or similar role, preferably within a fast-paced and high-growth organization
- Solid problem-solving abilities and adaptability
- Familiarity with Recruiting Coordination
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience designing and building efficient processes that scale across a large organization
- Ideally, someone with basic SQL Proficiency, but can be substituted for creativity with formulas, macros, and google scripts
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.