Senior Growth Manager, Acquisition
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Our growth team has historically focused on getting prospects in the door to sales. But there’s
major opportunity to increase conversion across all of our marketing channels once they’re already engaged - with personalized, high-touch followup. In this role, you’ll own driving conversion down our sales funnel, a massive lever to drive more revenue across all of our marketing motions.
Your day-to-day work will be a combination of growth, biz ops, and analytics. You should be excited by the prospect of working closely with our sales team. You don’t need prior experience in growth, but you should be excited to wear many hats to drive a number.
About the team
At Rippling, the growth team is the tip of the spear of revenue generation. Our team’s job is to maximize revenue by efficiently driving sales pipeline. In any given week, we’re running new tests, doing user research, working with engineering and marketing ops to automate new growth motions, and analyzing data to uncover new opportunities. We then work with sales to turn our leads into revenue.
We look for analytical and creative generalists. This is a perfect role for anyone who loves building and getting things done.
What you will do
- Work with sales to personalize our followup to warm leads.
- Partner with PMM, sales enablement, and sales leadership to develop and test better messaging for reps.
- Constantly test new ideas to extract more revenue down our sales funnel.
- Build systems to prioritize reps’ time against highest-impact initiatives.
- Ensure we’re maximally capturing all data about prospects to feed personalized outreach and re-engagement.
- Work with our marketing and revenue operations teams, plus hack together yourself, infra to drive your strategies.
What you will need
- 4-6 years of experience in growth, finance, consulting, strategy, or product.
- Interest in becoming world-class at growth. You don’t need to have worked in growth before, but you should be excited to learn rapidly and own a number.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to drive business insights
- Agility and speed. You ship quickly to learn quickly.
- Experience managing and executing projects cross-functionally across business and technical stakeholders.
- Systems thinking. You can balance hacking together an MVP against building a growth engine that scales.
- Eagerness to work across growth, analytics, marketing ops, sales enablement, and product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Competitive attitude; motivated by the idea of owning a number and winning.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.