Senior Growth Manager, Web
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
In this role, you’ll lead growth for our website. This is a senior role impacting a massive growth lever for Rippling. It’s the tide that lifts the boats of all of our marketing channels.
You’ll develop and execute strategies to increase conversion on the website – including website personalization, testing rapidly on our core messaging and creative, and rethinking user flows. It’s also highly cross-functional: you’ll partner closely with marketing ops, engineering, and brand, and analytics to develop, scale, and measure your experiments.
We’d love to chat if you’re an analytical problem-solver who’ll obsess over our users, even if you don’t have prior web or conversion rate optimization experience. You should be excited by the opportunity to be creative.
About the team
At Rippling, the growth team is the tip of the spear of revenue generation. Our team’s job is to maximize revenue by efficiently driving sales demos. In any given week, we’re running new tests, doing user research, working with engineering and marketing ops to automate new growth motions, and analyzing data to uncover new opportunities. We then work with sales to turn our leads into revenue.
We look for analytical and creative generalists. This is a perfect role for a future/former founder and anyone who loves building and getting things done.
What you will do
- Test on flows, copy, and creative to improve conversion on the website.
- Rapidly develop and test new landing pages and templates for our paid channels.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative data to understand prospects and their journeys.
- Drive our web personalization strategy to tailor our content and flows to prospects’ problems and behaviors.
- Rethink and improve our demo request flows.
- Become our in-house expert on web conversion.
- Partner with our marketing technology, brand, and analytics teams to develop, test, and scale your experiments.
What you will need
- 6-9 years of experience doing both quantitative and qualitative work in a fast-paced environment, like founding a company or doing product/growth/engineering at a tech startup, i-banking, or consulting.
- Structured problem-solving; ability to tackle ambiguous problems from first principles. Resourcefulness. You’ll do what it takes to get your projects across the finish line.
- User obsession. You’ll become deeply familiar with our prospective customers’ pain points and journey.
- Track record of cross-functional collaboration with technical and brand stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to uncover insights.
- Agility and speed. You’ll constantly try new growth ideas in this role. When things don’t work, you pivot; when they do, you move fast to scale them.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.