Senior Growth Manager, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
After becoming one of the fastest growing SaaS startups, Rippling is ready to uplevel our growth engine to scale to $1B in ARR over the next couple years. One of the most important growth drivers will be building an account-based growth machine.
That’s where you come in.
Working hand in hand with our sales team, you’ll build and scale a growth marketing engine that maximizes our penetration of high-value accounts. You’ll hit ambitious targets by running experiments, developing a playbook, and pushing the envelope to unlock scale and ROI.
This role is based in our San Francisco or New York office.
What you will do
- Drive enterprise pipeline for our sales team. You will run campaigns and experiments across multiple channels to maximize conversion within our target list of accounts.
- Build, analyze, and iterate on ABM playbooks. Combine multiple channels such as email, paid ads, direct mail, and field marketing to drive pipeline and ROI for your own functional area within our target accounts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple teams to execute complex cross-functional initiatives that move the business forward.
- Constantly innovate and push the envelope, moving beyond typical B2B marketing playbooks to unlock scale and ROI.
What you will need
- 4-6 years of experience in growth, finance, consulting, strategy, or product.Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll regularly write copy for marketing campaigns as well as communicate across the org, from executives to sales reps.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with business partners and collaborators. You work well with others and can drive initiatives forward.
- Analytical mindset. You’ll manipulate and analyze data to drive campaign ideas and then analyze results to make improvements.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves. We’re still a startup, and will expect you to roll up your sleeves and work hard to get the job done.
- Bias for speed & ownership mentality. We move very quickly, and will expect you to set a similar pace for your projects and own them end-to-end.
- Strong attention to detail. You can dive into the weeds and pick up on the seemingly small, yet important, details.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity. You know where we need to go, but recognize it won’t always be a straight path to get there.
- A hacker’s mentality. You obsess over finding novel ways to efficiently scale every program—even when conventional wisdom says you’re wrong.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.