Implementation Analyst (US Payroll experience)
IT, Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
NOTE : This role requires you to work in EST timezone.
About the role
At Rippling, the Implementation organization is at the heart of our company's growth. As an Implementation Analyst, you will be part of a 20+ person team who will migrate payroll data for US and/or Global customers, configure products within the Rippling platform, own training and process documentation, assist with various operational tasks to scale the Implementation Operations organization, and become a subject matter expert (SME) and the point of contact (POC) for various products within the Rippling ecosystem.
What you will do
- Work directly with external customers and internal stakeholders such as Implementation Managers, Engineers, and Support.
- Migrate payroll data for customers onto the Rippling platform and contribute in other data migration and operations functions as needed
- Project manage internal and external stakeholders
- Become a technical expert of the Rippling platform and processes within 3 months, serving as the SME for various Rippling products and the POC for various process work-streams.
- Actively identify improvement areas within our products and processes to better serve our existing customer base through automation or added features
- Work with various data formats and utilize spreadsheet tools (like Google Sheets) to configure data within the platform
- Own documentation for various processes and product improvements
What you will need
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across various audiences and levels of technical expertise
- Independently problem solve various issues, such as finding discrepancies within data sets
- Excellent at time management, organizational skills, and logically prioritizing tasks
- Must have experience with payroll in the US, EMEA, APAC, or other regions
- Experience with Global HRIS, health insurance, 401k is a plus, but not required
- Advanced skills with Excel or Google Sheets is a plus, but not required