Global Technical Account Manager - French Speaking
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling is looking for a customer-obsessed Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join as a foundational member of our Global TAM team. As part of our dedicated Technical Account Management organization, you will work closely with our rapidly scaling and maturing globally headquartered customers to understand their needs, demonstrate where Rippling can solve their problems, and help drive their adoption of Rippling’s product suite. You will own the key admin relationships, and be responsible for turning customers into long-term champions, developing account strategy, and enabling Rippling’s customers, all while providing an impeccable customer experience along the way. If you are a self-starter, find yourself constantly taking on new challenges, working feverishly until you find solutions, and pride yourself in providing an excellent customer experience, you're in the right place!
This role will be based onsite at our Dublin office 3 days a week.
What you will do
- Ensure customer satisfaction for Rippling's France-based customers and take ownership of retaining a book of business
- Serve as a global Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Technical Account Management team, providing support to any customers expanding into France
- Foster strong cross-functional partnerships and represent the Voice of the Customer for French customer needs
- Drive increased adoption of key features, new product releases, and best practices
- Swiftly prioritize and resolve critical customer issues
- Serve as the dedicated Rippling liaison for customer questions, issues, or escalations, displaying a strong sense of urgency and advocacy to ensure prompt resolution
- Collaborate directly with customers to understand and optimize their HR, payroll, benefits administration, and IT workflows
- Master the full suite of Rippling products to provide comprehensive advice
What you will need
- 3+ years of work experience at a SaaS company in a customer-facing role
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with payroll required, bonus points for health insurance, HRIS, or IT
- Excellent at time management, prioritizing tasks, and adapting on a day-to-day basis
- Proven experience as an account manager with a scaled book of business
- Track record of building strong customer relationships
- Hunger to work extremely hard on a growing team
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Passion for enabling both customers and internal teams
- Interest in actively working with product and engineering teams
About the Team
The Technical Account Management team manages long-term relationships with Rippling’s growing and complex customers by becoming their trusted Rippling advisor. Our team of 50+ TAMs - spread across the US and expanding globally - partners cross-functionally from account management to product to engineering and more. Since the TAM team’s inception, we have partnered with hundreds of customers ensuring their adoption of key Rippling products and success on our platform.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.