Implementation Manager, EOR
- Serve as the Rippling expert for your customers throughout their implementation experience.
- Own the successful launch of the customers’ Global Employer of Record implementation within the customer’s timelines - from hiring their first EOR employee to running their first EOR payroll.
- Deliver customer value by deeply understanding your customers’ use cases and aligning them to Rippling’s best practices.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Customer Experience, R&D, Compliance, and Sales to improve our process and launch new features.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of implementation processes and best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Implementation, Technical Account Management, or Customer Success at a fast-paced SaaS company.
- Proven project management experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously and on time in a fast-paced environment. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- You love interacting with customers and always seek to deliver a great customer experience.
- Creative in finding solutions: You are relentless in searching documentation, asking questions, and you always seek to understand the why behind customer requests.
- Confidently navigate multiple external stakeholders that can range from executives to front-line staff in IT, to Operations, to HR, to Finance.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment, can expertly prioritize, and have a knack for identifying internal and external blockers
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing position within the HCM space (HR, Payroll, Benefits, ETC).
- Proficient in tools such as JIRA, SFDC, G Suite, Outreach, Mac Computers
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.