Manager, Professional Services Consultant
- Mentor, hire, and lead a global team of organized and knowledgeable consultants who create minimal escalations.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and product management to create highly effective implementation plans while improving the overall customer experience
- Lead training for internal and external resources to increase the overall knowledge of Rippling Talent products
- Design and revise documentation to set the team up for success
- Organize beta programs for new features in the talent product suite
- Measure the effectiveness and quality of our professional services engagements, continuously suggesting improvements
- Actively contribute to the development of Talent Products through collaboration with product and engineering
- Regularly coordinate with product and engineering teams to fix bugs and launch new features
- Serve as a connector between engineering, product, and other customer-facing teams
- Create a culture of:
- Your team comes first as they are the key to the customer experience and success for Rippling and its customers
- Impeccable commitment to timelines and ownership of tasks
- 5+ Years of experience implementing SaaS, preferably in HCM/HR or Talent product suites
- Strong prioritization and time management
- Boundless energy to help other teams and your customers… all with a “can-do” attitude!
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve complex, interdependent problems
- Experience in growing teams with a learning mindset, people-first attitude, and strong sense of responsibility for your domain
- Experience with migrating data and managing multiple cutovers
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.