Staff Full Stack Engineer - Talent Products
About the role
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers and the business to create user-friendly frontend features.
- Produce quality software that is shipped incrementally and continually at a high velocity
- Have a lot of clear ownership over various parts of the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with designers, PMs, and fellow engineers to plan features to help bring a high quality product to market
- Interact with early customers and support them in being successful with the new product
- Provide thoughtful feedback to your peers, and benefit from strong mentorship yourself
- Acting as a technical leader across the Time Products team
- 7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience in both backend and frontend engineering
- You have seen systems operating at a significant technical and organizational scale
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- React experience preferred
- Comfortable at developing scalable and extendable core services used in many products
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.