Senior Engineering Manager, Enterprise Payroll
About the role
What you will do
- Provide technical leadership and vision in a widely scoped engineering team.
- Work collaboratively with other cross-functional teams and leaders.
- Drive company-wide engineering initiatives and process changes.
- Drive the development of the product and platform in a fast-paced environment.
- Coach and mentor engineers at different levels to achieve their career goals.
What you will need
- 8+ years of engineering or engineering management experience.
- Proven track record of taking initiative and leading projects
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers.
- You’re passionate about being in a product-focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture