Spend Management Solutions Consultant
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
Spend Management Solutions Consultants exist to help both internal and external stakeholders find value in Rippling’s Finance Cloud products. This includes but not limited to, Corporate Cards, Bill Pay, and Expense Reimbursements. Our Solutions Consultants focus on revenue generation, documentation and training. Experience working in a pre-sales capacity with Finance systems is required.
You will join a diverse and exceptional team of Solutions Consulting professionals. Rippling SCs drive value for customers and enable a best-in-industry buying experience. Rippling is a place where you will do the best work for your life and have a direct hand in driving sales, product, and GTM strategy - working with a wide range of stakeholders and strategic customers.
What you will do
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure the success of prospects during their evaluation of Rippling
- Understand a prospect’s technical accounting requirements and convey the business value of Rippling’s Finance Cloud product suite
- Manage technical demonstrations and POCs for prospects that address their specific objectives
- Create, present and maintain technical content such that customers are successful using the Rippling Finance Cloud product suiteProvide customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Become a product expert across the entire Rippling platform and understand the competitor landscape
- Split time equally between pre-sales (demo-ing), implementation (ensuring success of accounting integrations/offline uploads), and functioning as a product liaison through the lens of an accounting professional
What you will need
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role with experience in the Financial Technology space.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting required. Masters degree preferred (CPA is the cherry on top!)
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a bias towards action, energized by a fast-paced environment, and someone who is excited to build
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be aligned to the range below.
OTE (75/25 commission split for base/variable pay): $140,000 - $184,000
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
*Commission is not guaranteed
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?