Program Manager - Spend Management and IT Enablement
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
Rippling is looking for a Product Enablement professional to join our Revenue Enablement team.
We’re looking for an analytical Program Manager to enable our Spend and IT products. Alongside Sales leadership, you’ll jointly identify opportunity areas for training and documentation, source and develop training materials - both live and self-paced - and deliver relevant, consumable content to our teams. You will directly impact and improve our buyer journey across all sales segments. You’ll be responsible for improving our win rates by partnering with sales managers across the Sales organization. You’ll jointly identify opportunity areas for new training approaches, certifications, processes, and assets for the sales team. You’ll be responsible for developing the program, process, and assets, often in partnership with cross-functional partners in Marketing and sales leadership. After you deploy programs to sales teams, you’ll develop systems to measure business impact and iterate as necessary. This is an opportunity to meaningfully play a role in driving Rippling’s growth by developing and testing strategies for all segments of our sales team to improve their respective close rates and average contract values. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for the creation and facilitation of new hire onboarding and ongoing training while partnering with Sales leadership.
You’ll love this role if you’re passionate about Spend Management (corporate cards, reimbursements, bill pay, travel expenses), IT products (SSO, password management, device management, security), getting into the details, deeply understanding why an enablement program is or isn’t resonating, using data to motivate your peers, and making a significant impact on revenue.
What you will do
- Document processes and create resource material for reps to easily self-serve information Develop and deliver training - both self-paced and live session - to build rep proficiency in your product areas
- Be the in-house expert on which messages resonate best with certain buyer personas or phases of the customer journey
- Facilitate the application, practice, and coaching of various enablement topics such as new product releases and product everboarding.Partner with sales managers and sales enablement colleagues to improve the overall effectiveness of our Revenue teams and create enablement programs for cross-functional audiences to better sell Spend products
- Partner with Marketing to develop internal and externally facing assets that our sales team uses to win customers – from competitive battle cards to initial demo decks to collateral to email templates
- Own the new hire, ongoing, and needs-based enablement programs for all Spend Management Account Executives and Spend materials for all Revenue onboarding
- Own the new hire, ongoing, and needs-based enablement programs for all IT Solutions Consultants and IT product materials for all Revenue onboarding
- Report on concurrent tasks, timelines, and deliverables, ensuring all milestones are metUse a variety of interactive teaching methods to conduct and administer remote and live training to our teams
- Own communication plans as appropriate for each project and provide regular status updates to stakeholders and intended audiences
- Analyze pre-project data and conduct retrospective analysis to identify key success factors and recommend actionable process improvements
What you will need
- 3+ years of project management and/or enablement experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders; Spend SaaS , FinTech, or technical customer-facing role preferred.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills to communicate ideas, objectives, strategies, and training content across different media and stakeholders
- A bias for action and process orientation to build a process to gather the data you need or corral teams in the right direction
- A collaborative approach with a strength of driving consensus around how to move the business forward and rally resources to achieve important business outcomes. You’re a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems.
- Strong rep empathy – you know how to identify why messages are or aren’t resonating with a buyer and have some intuition about alternate messages to test
- Analytical abilities to dive into data to understand the effectiveness of training you delivered and identify gaps to revisit
- A get-it-done mentality; self-starter with a bias toward action and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while navigating ambiguity
Additional Information (IE Pay Transparency)
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $104,000- $137,000
Tier 2: $93,000- $124,000
Tier 3: $88,000- $117,000
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above