Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
Rippling is looking for a highly skilled Revenue Operations Senior Analyst to support our rapidly growing sales organization. In this role, you’ll partner with senior sales leaders and other GTM leaders to develop insights into the performance of the business, run our monthly compensation process, and build monthly and quarterly reporting. In addition to keeping our operations running smoothly, you’ll also have the opportunity to uncover insights, develop recommendations, and then implement programs to improve our sales organization. You ideally have worked in fast-paced environments before and are comfortable working as part of a team or independently.
What you will do
- Build sales analytics, maintain monthly reporting, and develop executive level presentations on sales performance
- Own key components of our annual planning process including modeling and target setting
- Manage the end-to-end monthly sales commission process
- Coordinate with revenue operations teammates on systems and process improvements for the sales organization
- Communicate sales plans, changes to plans, and processes to sales leadership and the sales organization
What you will need
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Sales Finance or another related field
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and sales commissions
- Prior experience working in a startup or a hyper growth technology company
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Strong Excel, Salesforce, and BI skills
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $100,000 - $132,000/year
Tier 2: $90,000 - $119,000/year
Tier 3: $85,000 - $113,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?