FX Trading & Funding Analyst
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
The treasury team is uniquely positioned in the center of processing Remitly's global transaction flows, with responsibility over FX inventory purchases and delivery of funds to destination partners for our customers. You will possess the skills and experience needed to assist our ongoing efforts to build out and manage a scalable and efficient global treasury FX trading and funding function. Remitly is a unique and dynamic work environment with extraordinary business growth which is perfect for someone looking for an exciting challenge and career opportunity.
- Own daily forecasting process to determine FX receipts and FX funding needed (by country/partner) in disbursement network for $10+ billion annualized transaction volumes in over 100 different currencies
- Develop and execute FX trade recommendations and related trade execution to optimize local liquidity, FX costs, and FX exposures
- Ownership of FX inventory cost basis (a key component of revenue) and FX gain/loss
- Analysis/reporting of FX trading and funding activities vs. targets
- Monitoring, and improving a best-in-class set of operational policies to ensure a robust, internal control environment protecting assets and mitigating the risk of errors
- Identify, recommend, and assist in implementing new technologies and enhancements, products, and services to improve FX trading and funding with the support of a dedicated treasury engineering team
- 1-2 years of solid global treasury foreign exchange management experience in a multinational corporate setting
- Previous experience trading emerging markets currencies and/or remittance industry experience a plus
- You acquire and synthesize complex datasets to support recommendations and conclusions to treasury leadership
- Strong understanding of accounting processes and concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- Profession certification (CFA or CTP) a plus
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $76,000-$95,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.