Senior Product Manager- New Initiative
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
Remitly's Consumer Products organization leads the development of new features and delightful customer experiences to enable frictionless and fast cross-border money movement. This team helps shape the future of how we serve customers and be the most trusted remittance platform in the world. You will join this team to work on a new initiative to add new distribution channels to our core remittance offering and exponentially grow our footprint.
This is an exciting and challenging role on a new product initiative. You will understand partner and end-user needs and collaborate with both the dedicated product team and partner teams across the company. We are looking for a product leader with demonstrated expertise taking platform products or features from idea to production, using qualitative and quantitative data to inform product strategy, and developing experiences that delight both developers and end-users.
You will report to the Director of Product and will have a dedicated engineering team to achieve your roadmap and goals. This position is based in Seattle, WA.
- Define the user journeys for developer and end-user experiences. Understand customer needs and the competitive landscape, and apply this understanding to guide product design and roadmap.
- Create high-quality integrations with new partners, rapidly iterating to solve new technical challenges.
- Apply hypothesis-driven development to test, learn, and iteratively build a more delightful end-user experience.
- Collaborate with and influence partner teams across Remitly to further extend Remitly's platform capabilities.
- Help shape the product and go-to-market strategy ensuring that it remains aligned to Remitly's growth plans and overall mission.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end or platform development.
- Data is the source of your decision-making and you have experience working with data to develop improved customer experiences.
- Experience working with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs. You can sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short-term outcomes and long-term impact.
- Strength in building partnerships and motivating teams across engineering, UI design, and analytics, with an understanding of how things work within those domains.
- Passion to create an outsized impact for our customers and business. You're excited to take on a variety of tasks to help your product and team be successful.
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $151,600-$170,550. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.