Senior Product Manager, Payments
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
We are looking for an outstanding candidate for the Senior Product Manager role within the Global Money Movement (GMM) team at Remitly. The Global Money Movement (GMM) Team is focused on enabling new payment options and improving the existing payments experience for our customers sending from 30 countries to our over 170 receive countries. The GMM team plays a crucial role in driving Remitly's ability to connect with international customers and offer a diverse range of Pay-in and Pay-out methods, including cards, bank transfers, and alternative payment methods.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Global Money Movement (GMM) team, you will partner with engineers, designers, marketers, finance, legal, business development and other product managers to create product experiences that deliver exponential value to our customers, globally. You will report to the Group Product Manager, Payments.
- Help shape Remitly's global payments product roadmap and build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs for the team while creating organizational alignment
- Leverage customer feedback, market analysis, and quantitative research to recommend and implement enhancements, enriching the payment experience for our customers.
- Lead the delivery of an outstanding payments experience through development of detailed requirements, implementation plans and execution
- Be a customer advocate and identify those areas that require deeper customer insights and lead research to learn more about Remitly's customers and their needs
- Work with designers to define interaction, design and UI requirements and priorities
- Set up and analyze A/B tests and provide comprehensive test readouts with well thought through recommendations
- Understand the payment platform end to end, the APIs and dependencies, and use this knowledge to create new and improve our payment systems
- Engage with stakeholders to understand customer and business needs to inform priorities, sequencing and roadmap
- Stay informed about the latest developments in payments and FinTech
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product management with at least 5 years experience in the payments space
- Experience motivating cross-functional teams; ideally across software engineering, UI design, and analytics, with an understanding of how things work within those domains
- Experience with large-scale web, e-commerce applications/mobile applications
- Data is the source of your decision-making and you will have experience working with customer data to develop better customer experiences
- Experience setting and implementing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience working with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs and you can sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short-term outcomes and long-term effects.
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $151,600-$189,500. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.