Senior Product Manager, Remittance Transaction Engine
About the Role:
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
The Role Join the team at the core of our remittance product, processing all transactions our customers send to their loved ones. We are building the future of Remitly, scaling through the next decade of growth by building flexible and reliable backend transaction systems that enable a frictionless customer experience and rapid innovation at scale. As a Product Manager on the Remittance Transaction team, you will own delivering our next-generation features for our remittance customers. You will accomplish this by partnering with engineers, product managers, and stakeholders across the organization to define, build and deliver new functionality across our systems.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand customer and business needs to inform priorities, sequencing and roadmap.
- Own team OKRs in partnership with our engineering team, and manage cross-team alignment.
- Define and improve our success metrics for each phase of our systems evolution.
- Be the customer advocate and own product backlog, requirements specifications, and drive projects from inception through completion.
- Understand our remittance transaction flow end-to-end, APIs to our systems and our dependencies, and become the Remittance Transaction subject matter expert at Remitly.
- 5+ years of technical product, program management experience, or a combination thereof.
- Strength in building partnerships with engineers, product managers, designers and business managers to get projects to done.
- A love for understanding how everything works, diving deep into details from data analysis to technical systems designs.
- You're able to balance customer needs and business priorities, as well as short-term needs and long-term strategy
- Experience setting and building a product strategy, roadmap and prioritization.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $150,600-$170,550 In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.