Technical Support Engineer - Tier 2
About the Role:
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be in charge of investigating and solving technical issues in the production environment, being the front line of the R&D team. You’ll diagnose and triage production issues and either solve them, or delegate to the product and R&D teams. You’ll be in charge of meeting the SLA of the company, defining relevant tools and measurement methods, actionable alerts and communication tools and work as part of the R&D team to implement the relevant tools. You will be the bridge between the customer-facing stakeholders and the R&D team, communicating issues and pushing high standards.
- Work on a complex cloud environment that serves customers.
- Conduct root-cause analysis for production issues, perform immediate actions and push for long-term solutions.
- Work closely with all departments of the company such as product, support and operations to define procedures, solve issues and plan future tasks.
- Define monitoring tools on top of the current team tools to lower the team response time.
- Analyze logs and understand scripts.
- Triage and prioritize incoming issues and bugs.
- 3+ years experience in a similar Technical Support role.
- Experience with SQL and data analysis.
- Experience with system log analysis.
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative troubleshooting solutions.
- Capabilities in building organized processes and structured formal documentation.
- Self-prioritization ability.
- English - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.