Strategy Business Analyst
Remitly Israel (formerly Rewire) is a leading global fintech company whose mission is to improve the lives of international workers and their families, allowing them to have a better future. Yes, we come to work to do good.
We are looking for a sharp and passionate strategic consultant/business analyst who lives and breathes data! You are an experienced, commercially minded individual that will combine traditional management consulting skills with data analytics, playing an important role in leading, developing, and giving a quality stamp on all strategic data needs.
You will be gathering requirements, planning, analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, while working closely with the data analysis to execute the requirements.
- Work closely with multiple departments, translate business questions into data analysis with actionable insights, and identify customer behavior and preference as well as areas of optimization and growth.
- Provide analytical support for business management’s decision-making.
- Design and create reports, and ad-hoc analyses to provide insights and business performance monitoring.
- Weekly cadence of Biz readings both wide and deep dive to support our Biz decisions.
- Real time view to help us monitor our IL activity and performance.
- Support Biz model creations and potential Biz opportunities.
- B.Sc. in Management, Industry & Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent
- 3+ years experience working as a business analyst and/or business consultant.
- Experience working with BI visualization platforms (Looker, PBI, Tableau etc.)
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Able to model and transform data and present data in a useful business context.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Strong "storyteller" that can leverage data and analytics in a business environment to influence decision making
- Self-motivated and independent
- Embraces a test-and-learn, data-driven culture.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English - MUST
- Business experience
- Hands-on experience with Looker.
- Experience working in the fintech industry.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.