People Business Partner
Join a winning, innovation-driven team that plays an important role in promoting financial inclusion and equal opportunities for all. Remitly Israel (formerly Rewire) is a leading digital financial services provider for immigrants.
At Remitly, we push forward and aim for the stars. We hire top talents and invest in promoting their career by providing opportunities, challenges, and a great work environment that places an important emphasis on work-life balance.
Our HR team is growing, and we are looking for a creative passionate people’s person, to be part of an amazing and growing company, and to be a meaningful partner, with an important role in making it happen. You will collaborate with managers to develop workforce planning, training, and consulting.
- Building a strong business partnering with employees and managers to create high. performing organizations with a focus on employee engagement and team effectiveness
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, onboarding to offboarding.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions to leverage organizational and employee success.
- Support process workflows: performance appraisals, career development, key talent development, and more.
- Work with colleagues at Remitly Global on a continuous basis.
- Execution of HR policies and processes.
- A minimum of 3 years as an HR Business Partner in a similar role from a high-tech/startup company- a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in building partnerships, mentoring and influencing managers, and playing the role of trusted advisor.
- Deep knowledge of HRBP practices including organization design, compensation, performance management, organizational change, etc.
- A result-oriented individual with a collaborative and solutions-driven mindset.
- Ability to be both strategic and hands-on.
- Native English Speaker.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, professionalism, creative problem solver, ''out of the box" thinker with a ''can do" attitude.
- Outstanding team player.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient in Workday system- advantage
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.